Coeur d’Alene is a beautiful city and considered the jewel of North Idaho. It sits on the northern shores of Lake Coeur d’Alene and is surrounded by the Rocky mountains. It offers a wide range of shops, restaurants, galleries, museums, performance halls and so much more. If you enjoy the outdoors, Coeur d’Alene is the place for skiing, kayaking and cycling. It has a small town feel but offers many city amenities including luxury stores that offer everything you need.
Lake Coeur d’Alene is about 25 miles long and is one of the cleanest lakes. Coeur d’Alene has many rivers and both the Pend Oreille River and Boise River are close. It’s a place with beautiful scenery and the largest city in North Idaho. It has a growing population of more than 53,000 and offers countless things to do!
Here are some interesting facts about Coeur d’Alene:
- Named after Native American people that lived along the rivers and lakes
- It’s a haven for retirees since it provides a range of services for seniors and retirees
- Temperature ranges from 30 degrees fahrenheit in the winter and 69 degrees fahrenheit in the summer
- Originally a logging and mining community
- Attracts many tourists yearly
Thinking of moving to Coeur d’Alene?
Home to many companies and industries, there are many job opportunities for those wanting to make Coeur d’Alene home. With tourism booming as well, new residents should have many options for work.
Coeur d’Alene also has many exceptional schools to choose from. The school district is highly competitive and gives its students a leg up with the many resources and programs offered.
Some of the top schools are Sorensen Magnet School of the Arts and Humanities, Ramsey Magnet School of Science and Fernan STEM Academy.
What are the Top Neighborhoods to Consider?
You can find a number of great neighborhoods to choose from with several luxury communities being recently built. Here’s some areas to explore:
- The Falls at Hayden Lake - If you want to find a luxurious neighborhood with great scenery, this may be one that you consider. This is a gated waterfront community providing comfortable living and privacy.
- Fernan Lake Village - This is a hidden gem for locals and offers a rural feel. Ideal for those wanting a slower pace of life but close enough to what downtown has to offer.
- Sanders Beach - Considered a beachfront location, it’s a perfect mix of luxury and coastal living. You’ll find many options if you want to live close to the water.
- Downtown Coeur d’Alene - This is a great option for those wanting urban living. Homes go quickly in this area and offer a mix of newer and older developments. With access to many good restaurants and entertainment, it’s one of the hottest destinations in the area.
Once you’re settled in your new home, Coeur d’Alene has many outstanding businesses to service your needs. Tri Valley Health & Aesthetics is a local favorite and offers a wide range of services to keep you looking and feeling your best. With aesthetic services that range from advanced laser and light treatments to Fraxel and VBeam®, you’ll definitely find the results that you’re looking for. Call 208-966-4940 for a consultation or visit their website for more information: https://trivalleylivewell.com/